Credit Collection Agency, European market
Comas is a
leading Credit Collection Agency. We offer cutting-edge solutions to
problems concerning the risk of insolvency and credit collection
If you have
problems of late or non-payment for business goods or services, it
makes sense to step in earlier rather than later. Leaving an account
unpaid beyond 3 months significantly diminishes the probability of
the account being paid. If you have tried systematically issuing
in-house reminders to your customers with no result, you should
seriously consider placing the matter in the hands of a reputable
credit collection agency.
COMAS has over thirty years experience as a Credit Collection Agency
and in the Credit Protection field offering seamless and
comprehensive services from prevention in the form of credit
scoring/rating and informative business and personal reports (with
or without monitoring), through to business credit collection both
in the pre-court phase and once litigation begins.
information on credit collection, please see:
Rapid initiation of one or more credit collection cases:
It is simple and fast to instruct us
regarding one or more credit collection case(s).
Within hours from the effective receipt of requested documentation,
Comas will be able to initiate credit collection procedures worldwide.
Why choose our credit collection agency?
- 30 year credit collection experience
- High level of professionalism of
our in-house credit collection agency team
- Safeguards the image and good reputation of our clients
- Swift conclusion to credit collection cases entrusted to us
- The possibility of writing-off bad debts, on the issuing of appropriate documentation
- Savings on legal expenses, if you proceed to legal action for the recovery of cedit
- You can monitor the progress of your cases (through our on-line case tracking for subscribed clients)
At a time when the global credit
crunch is hitting businesses hard, make sure that your business
cashflow is maintained. If your customer is not paying you, it is
likely that he is paying someone else. Comas can help you
efficiently and courteously keep you customers up to date with
payments and keep your business healthy. Please see: