Collection credit by ISO-certified company
Comas is a
leading company operating worldwide which offers collection of credit. We offer cutting-edge solutions to problems concerning the
risk of insolvency and debt collection worldwide. The increasingly
globalized nature of trade and business means that creditors require
professional credit protection services with in-depth knowledge of
the context in which they operate.
in the field of collection of credit, through an in-house
investigative structure and a consolidated information network. Over
the years, we have developed an operational method which is aimed at
eliminating the problems traditionally associated with debt collection and that makes us today one of the collection companies
with the highest recovery rates in the business.
to quick and efficient handling of your credit collection cases, you
can track on-line case progress.
Collection credit involves two distinct types of activity:
Rapid initiation of collection of credit:
It is simple and fast to instruct us
regarding collection of credit (one or more cases). Within hours
from the effective receipt of requested documentation, Comas will be
able to initiate collection of credit procedures worldwide.
- 30 year experience in the field
and now one of the leading companies involved in the collection of credit
- High level of professionalism of our in-house credit collection team
- Safeguards the image and good reputation of our clients
- Swift conclusion to credit collection cases entrusted to us
- The possibility of writing-off bad debts, on the issuing of appropriate documentation
- Savings on legal expenses, if you proceed to legal action for the recovery of credit
- You can monitor the progress of your cases (through our on-line case tracking for subscribed clients)
Pre-collection credit report
In addition to an experienced and well-equipped debt collection
team, Comas also provides an invaluable
pre-collection Report. This gives you important information on
whether you have good chances of recovery of the sum or sums
outstanding or, whether you should consider abandoning recovery
attempts, thus saving on expenditure of time and money.