Debts recovered professionally and courteously
by leading European Collection Agency
is a leading European Collection Agency, having been operational in
the field for over 30 years. The company offers a full range of
services to cater for all our clients' credit protection and debt
collection agency, Comas is able to offer a a seamless one-stop
shop for the whole portfolio of recovery services to its clients,
from case placement right through to litigation by our team of
dedicated lawyers. This integrated approach, between the
extra-judicial and judicial phases of recovery, guarantees our
clients high recovery rates and important savings in terms of time
and money. You can submit a debt to us for recovery with case
activation fee of as little as €49 (in the case of successful
recovery commission is charged). It is possible to monitor case
progress with online case tracking for subscribed clients.
with traditional, "lawyer-based" recovery where attention is focused
on the litigation or court proceedings phase, Comas makes
pre-litigation debt settlement its priority.
Debt collection involves two distinct types of activity:
Why choose Comas?
- 30 year debt collection experience
- High level of professionalism of our in-house debt collection team
- Safeguards the image and good reputation of our clients
- Swift conclusion to debt collection cases entrusted to us
- The possibility of writing-off bad debts, on the issuing of appropriate documentation
- Savings on legal expenses, if you proceed to legal action for the recovery of debt
- You can monitor the progress of your cases (through our on-line case tracking for subscribed clients)
Rapid initiation of one or more debt collection cases:
It is simple and fast to instruct us
regarding one or more debt collection case(s).
Within hours from the effective receipt of requested documentation,
Comas will be able to initiate debt collection procedures worldwide.
Comas offers a full range of
debt-prevention services to enable you to do business safe in the
knowledge that today's clients will not become tomorrow's debtors.