European market leader offers Business Debt
market leader, Comas, offers comprehensive and seamless Business
Debt Collection. We offer cutting-edge solutions to problems
concerning the risk of insolvency and debt collection worldwide.
business is experiencing problems of late or non-payment of business
goods or services, it makes sense to take action earlier rather than
later. Leaving an account unpaid beyond 3 months significantly
diminishes the probability of the account being paid. If you have
tried systematically issuing in-house reminders to your customers
with no result, you should seriously consider placing the matter in
the hands of a reputable business debt collection firm.
ISO-certified company) has over thirty years experience in the
business debt collection field and offers a comprehensive services
from ‘prevention’ in the form of credit scoring/rating and
informative business and personal reports (with and without
monitoring), through to debt collection both extra-judicially and
once court proceedings are initiated.
For information on business debt collection, please see:
Why choose Comas?
- 30 year business debt collection experience
- High level of professionalism of our in-house debt collection team
- Safeguards the image and good reputation of our clients
- Swift conclusion to debt collection cases entrusted to us
- The possibility of writing-off bad debts, on the issuing of appropriate documentation
- Savings on legal expenses, if you proceed to legal action for the recovery of debt
- You can monitor the progress of your cases (through our on-line case tracking for subscribed clients)
Rapid initiation of one or more debt collection cases:
It is simple and fast to instruct us
regarding one or more debt collection case(s).
Within hours from the effective receipt of requested documentation,
Comas will be able to initiate debt collection procedures worldwide.
At a time when the global credit
crunch hitting businesses hard, make sure that your business
cashflow is maintained. Remember, if your customer is not paying you,
it is likely that he is paying someone else. Comas can help you
efficiently and courteously keep you customers up to date with
payments. Please see: